To help you get the most out of your mac!
Alongside yesterday’s massive international expansion of iTunes in the Cloud for movies, U.S. users also received some new content as 20th Century Fox films are now available through the service.
Universal’s films began appearing in iTunes in the Cloud in early April, but it has taken until now for 20th Century Fox’s offerings to also be included.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Other World Computing Releases Aftermarket SSD Upgrades for 2012 MacBook Air
• iTunes Match Goes Live in Hungary and Poland
• Subatomic Studios' 'Fieldrunners 2' Launches on App Store
• Sprint Won't Charge Customers for FaceTime Over Cellular
• Apple Releases MacBook Air and MacBook Pro Update 1.0
The outside of the box said "Windows base machine or better", so I bought a Mac.