To help you get the most out of your mac!
Bits of information about the rumored 7.85 “iPad Mini” continue to leak out. Japanese blog Macotakara now claims that the smaller iPad will be produced in Brazil and will ramp up production starting in September.
According to Chinese reliable source, the tablet called iPad mini will be produced in Brazil, however production test to collect data for new cutting machine is already done in China.
Source said that, production phase of this tablet will be started since September, and this tablet should be shipped until holiday season, but announcement will not be so soon.
Multiple sources have now claimed that Apple is coming out with a miniaturized version of the iPad this fall. The most recent report from Bloomberg pinpointed an October launch for the device.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Sketchy Claims of Revamped iPad with IGZO Display and Thinner Enclosure in Late 2012
• Apple Obtains Rights to iPad3.com Domain
• 'Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview' Available to Rent in U.S. iTunes Store
• Developer Evangelist Michael Jurewitz Leaving Apple for Black Pixel
• Apple Campus 2 Qualifies for Expedited Environmental Review
The outside of the box said "Windows base machine or better", so I bought a Mac.