To help you get the most out of your mac!
Both Apple’s Online Store and AT&T’s website have gone offline in preparation for the iPhone 5 preorders in the next few hours. AT&T has posted a countdown to their site. MacRumors also has a countdown at the top of our front page.
TechCrunch reported that unlocked pricing for the iPhone 5 was going to be $649 (16GB), $749 (32GB), and $849 (64GB) but that the unlocked phones would not be available until several weeks after the launch.
Customers can also buy directly from retail stores starting on September 21st. Pre-order customers will get delivery of their iPhones on September 21st.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Check Upgrade Eligibility and Service Plans for iPhone 5 Through Apple's Online Store
• Late Night TV Pokes Fun at iPhone 5 Mania
• Sharp Catches Up on iPhone 5 Display Production
• AT&T's Grandfathered Unlimited Data Plan Customers Get 5GB on LTE Before Being Throttled
• Panorama Photo Mode Coming to iPhone 4S with iOS 6
The outside of the box said "Windows base machine or better", so I bought a Mac.