To help you get the most out of your mac!
Apple has issued a system management controller (SMC) update for the MacBook Pro with Retina display, enabling Power Nap support in OS X Mountain Lion.
This update fixes several sleep/wake issues to improve the stability of MacBook Pro with Retina display (Mid 2012) computers and is recommended for all users running OS X v10.7.4. It also enables Power Nap support for users running OS X v10.8 or later.
The update is available via Apple’s software download webpage, Software Update for those under OS X Lion and via the Mac App store for those with OS X Mountain Lion installed.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• 'Subscribe to Feed' Extension Puts RSS Button Back in Safari 6
• AutoCAD 2012 and 2013 Do Not Yet Work With Mountain Lion
• GreenBytes to Offer Free 'Community Edition' of ZEVO ZFS for Mac
• Chinese Consumer Groups Focusing on Apple's Use of Reconditioned Parts for Warranty Repairs
• Autodesk Releases 'Inventor Fusion' on Mac App Store
The outside of the box said "Windows base machine or better", so I bought a Mac.