To help you get the most out of your mac!
Apple’s stock price closed at an all-time high of $636.34 today, passing the prior all-time closing high of $636.23 set four months ago on April 9th. The next day, April 10th, the stock hit an intraday high of $644 and the company’s market capitalization breached $600 billion before falling back. Apple’s stock price is up nearly 60% on the year, outperforming the NASDAQ by more than 3:1 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average by more than 6:1.
Growth in Apple’s stock has been slightly weaker for the past month in the run-up to weaker-than-expected earnings for the third quarter, but new reports of a September launch for the next iPhone as well as a smaller, cheaper iPad Mini have been pushing the price higher.
All shareholders of record as of Monday’s close also received a cash dividend of $2.65 per-share today, the first dividend payment to Apple shareholders since December 1995.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Instagram Makes a Big Push Into Location With Version 3.0
• iTunes Store Glitch Limits 'Podcast' Search Results to Apple's Own App
• Apple Releases OS X Lion 10.7.5 Build 11G36 to Developers
• 'Dark Sky' Weather App Adds Push Notifications of Imminent Rain
• New SimCity Coming to Mac in February 2013
The outside of the box said "Windows base machine or better", so I bought a Mac.