To help you get the most out of your mac!
Last month, AT&T announced that it would join Verizon in offering shared data plans including unlimited talk and text on phone while allowing users to share their monthly data allotments across multiple devices. The plans are structured with two basic components: a monthly cost for a data allotment and a per-device charge that varies from $10 to $45 depending on the type of device and the data plan selected.
AT&T has just announced that the new plans will be launching on August 23, and while current users will not have to switch to the new plans, they may do so without adding on to their contract term. And unlike Verizon, AT&T will continue to offer its existing plans alongside the new Mobile Share plans, giving users several options to help fit their device and service needs.
Full details on the new plans are available on AT&T’s website.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Sketchy Photos of Claimed 'iPad Mini' Rear Shell Show No Camera Hole
• Firemonkeys Previews Real Racing 3 for iPhone and iPad
• Evernote Adds Account Switching in Update to Mac Version
• Apple Store iOS App Updated With 'Performance Enhancements' and iWork Preinstall Option
• Key Apple Chip Designer Jim Keller Returns to AMD
The outside of the box said "Windows base machine or better", so I bought a Mac.