To help you get the most out of your mac!
“Just a year after the incredibly successful introduction of Lion, customers have downloaded Mountain Lion over three million times in just four days, making it our most successful release ever,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.
Mountain Lion was released to the Mac App Store on July 25th for $19.99. In comparison, Apple announced one million downloads of OS X Lion (10.7) in the first day of its launch.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• 'Subscribe to Feed' Extension Puts RSS Button Back in Safari 6
• AutoCAD 2012 and 2013 Do Not Yet Work With Mountain Lion
• GreenBytes to Offer Free 'Community Edition' of ZEVO ZFS for Mac
• Chinese Consumer Groups Focusing on Apple's Use of Reconditioned Parts for Warranty Repairs
• Autodesk Releases 'Inventor Fusion' on Mac App Store
The outside of the box said "Windows base machine or better", so I bought a Mac.