To help you get the most out of your mac!
Just a day after Apple added new build-to-order configuration options to the low-end Retina MacBook Pro, shipping estimates have improved from 1-2 weeks to 5-7 business days in the company’s online stores. The faster turnaround time is showing up in the company’s online stores in the Americas, and should spread to its Asia-Pacific and European distribution channels shortly.
Shipping estimates for the Retina MacBook Pro quickly ballooned to 3-4 weeks within 36 hours of the machine’s introduction in June, holding at that level until mid-July before beginning to come down. The most recent improvement before today came nearly two weeks ago when estimates moved from 2-3 weeks to 1-2 weeks.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Key Apple Chip Designer Jim Keller Returns to AMD
• 'The Daily' Lays Off 30% of Staff, Switches to Vertical-Only Design to Cut Costs
• Apple Releases OS X Lion 10.7.5 Beta Build 11G30 to Developers
• Audit Claims Apple Received Favorable Treatment in Grand Central Terminal Lease Talks
• 'Subscribe to Feed' Extension Puts RSS Button Back in Safari 6
The outside of the box said "Windows base machine or better", so I bought a Mac.