To help you get the most out of your mac!
The appearance of case designs shouldn’t be that surprising given the numerous leaks we’ve already seen. The cases, however, do represent some small level of confidence by Chinese manufacturers that the next generation iPhone will match the circulating rumors. This includes a slightly taller/thinner design with a smaller bottom dock connector and a bottom-placed headphone jack.
The next generation iPhone is already said to be in production for an expected fall launch.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Apple Used Giant Panes of Glass to Build New SoHo Staircase
• Bertrand Serlet Joins Parallels Board of Directors
• New Barcelona Apple Store Has Unique “Coming Soon” Billboard
• Apple Preparing Move to Expanded Space at Largest Mall in U.S.
• Apple Updates iPhoto to Version 9.3.1 With Minor Bug Fixes
The outside of the box said "Windows base machine or better", so I bought a Mac.