To help you get the most out of your mac!
It doesn’t appear to be an ad from Apple, as the ad displays a Verizon logo at the end (edited out of this clip), instead of the Apple logo — however, it has very similar production values to an Apple advertisement and doesn’t mention Verizon specifically anywhere in the ad, including on the phone.
The iPhone Jackson is using does have a “3G” connection, whereas the AT&T version of the iPhone 4S would presumably display “4G“.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Apple Hires United Continental CFO as VP of Sales
• Propellerhead Software's 'Figure' Delivers Beats On The Go
• Apple Updates 'Cards' App With New Designs for Mother's Day
• Microsoft Releases Office for Mac 2011 Service Pack 2
• App Developer Offers Handy High-Res PSD File of iPad GUI Elements for Mockups
The outside of the box said "Windows base machine or better", so I bought a Mac.