To help you get the most out of your mac!
Apple has added the web versions of Reminders and Notes to the public iCloud.com website for access from desktop Macs and PCs. These web apps have been live for developers in beta for several months.
Notes is a fairly faithful reproduction of the skeuomorphic notepad on the iPhone. Users can create, edit, and delete notes, with updates reflecting on iOS devices in near-real time. Reminders works the same way.
The iCloud website has been updated in time for the iPhone preorder launch tomorrow, as well as the release of iOS 6 for all iOS users next Wednesday.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Check Upgrade Eligibility and Service Plans for iPhone 5 Through Apple's Online Store
• Late Night TV Pokes Fun at iPhone 5 Mania
• Sharp Catches Up on iPhone 5 Display Production
• AT&T's Grandfathered Unlimited Data Plan Customers Get 5GB on LTE Before Being Throttled
• Panorama Photo Mode Coming to iPhone 4S with iOS 6
The outside of the box said "Windows base machine or better", so I bought a Mac.